November 14, 2003


So Eugene made me do this. I don't believe I have anything terribly interesting to post, but my job is utterly dull and boring so this will give me something to do during those times when you just need a break. And since I don't smoke, this is the next best thing.

I feel as though the only people that will read this are Eugene and myself. So in a way its just a recorded history of our topics of conversation together, rather than the same ol' emails or IM's. So here I am. enjoy.





a picture of me. about a yr ago. i just received the long awaited 'ring'. my precious. i look pretty pensive, or angry. my usual state. i'm not sure who took this, so my apologies in advance for not giving credit where credit is due.

notice how the lady behind me is sheilding herself from the paparazzi.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home