January 15, 2004

PHENOMENAL!!!!

We saw WICKED last night. It is just so completely satisfiying and I will DEFINITELY see it again. It was truly amazing. The 2 witches gave incredible performances and I can't decide witch one I like best :)

The stage was so well done. The costumes, the story, the jokes-it was all just so perfect and I know this will be around for a long, long time. I think its just one of those legandary musicals. The only thing I didn't love was the music. It was all good n fine, but just not memorable. Not for me anyway-I'm hearing the CD's are selling like hotcakes! (Do hotcakes really sell like that?)

We were also lucky enough to see Taye Diggs perform (he's only there until Jan 19 or something like that). On top of being SO HOT, he is a real talent on stage. Catch him if you can.

Everyone should really go see this (good seats please). Its even worth it to come to NYC for a little vacation to see this! I have a discount for like 20% off of tickets. If anyone is interested email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home