September 01, 2006

Fall


Fall is here. It may not say it on the calendar, but it's everywhere. In the temperature, the feeling in the air, the change in the angle of the sunlight. Summer is but a memory. But I'm happy! I LOVE the Fall. Pumpkin Spice Lattes have already appeared at Starbucks. I'll be putting away my Summer clothes this weekend and making room for the Fall collection (which I really need to update).

AND, best of all, all my TV series DVD's that we have waited all year for are almost here! Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, and best of all-Battlestar Galactica Season 2.5. I still don't understand how they released half a season first, and now the other half. But whatever, I'll take what I can get.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Its as hot as SUMMER HERE!!! Crazyness HOT!!!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

My laptop broke =( .. read about it in my post..

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home