January 08, 2008

Splish Splash

Sophie had her first real bath today. We got her a blow up tub that fills with water and she absolutely loved it. She's taken a bath or two at Granma's house, but never at ours, or never really enjoyed it at ours until now. She finally has a tub that she feels comfortable in if she slips, which she tends to, and it's a perfect size. Up until now we've just been showering with her, which isn't nearly as much fun as you can't really splash in a shower. And just look at the hairstyles I can do with some shampoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger H3NR7 said...

HA!
It's Ed Grimley I must say!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Um, I like to say Cindy Lou Who

1:41 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

LOL next time I come. I wanna give her a bath ;) !!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home