February 28, 2004


Hearing about Rachel's amazing results I've decided to try this South Beach Diet. Bought the book, read it, and it totally goes against everything I've ever done. Its like Atkins but not so fatty. Based more on low fat, lean meats, and no sugar. Sugar=bad. White flour=bad. I think I can do this.

So today I went to the supermarket and loaded up on part-skim string cheese, sugar free jello and eggs. Now I'm armed n' ready to lose some pounds. Wish me luck. Woohoo!

David's busy working at home so I decided to go out and do what women do-shop. Dangerous-yes. Went looking for a spring jacket. Came back with 2. Both 50% off, but that equals one expensive coat. I'm trying to decide if I should keep both or return one. Hm, we'll have to see if my conscience gets the best of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home