February 16, 2004


+

I am SO happy I have Prez Day off. Woo hoo!

Had a nice V Day. The Fresh Direct goodies were excellent. Went to Williams Sonoma with our gift certificate and got ourselves a nice little fondue pot. I was too sicky to eat fondue on Sat, we had them Sun night. The chocolate fondue was out of this world. Came w/ sour cream pound cake (YUM!), HUGE stemmed strawberries, and pineapple for dippin'. Incredible. Watched Insomnia. OK movie but I enjoyed scenes of Alaska so therefore movie was thumbs up in my book. Now I want to go there.

Saw the first episode of The Office. ZZZzzzz, what is it about this show that you like? Ok, the guy is funny. But then its just the same ol' joke over n over again. And its so slow and badly paced. I'm gonna go ahead and return it to Henry.

Today watched Solaris. Zzzzzz, another dull one. Steven Soderbergh can really make a slow ass movie. He's up there w/ Michael Mann. There's nothing good on In Demand anymore!! I guess I will look to PBS for some good Tupperware programing like Henry did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home