October 25, 2004

Bubba, Buffy and boots



Damn that Clinton is hot.


Friday night went out w/ Dave, Henry and LeeAnn to Chumley's. Thanks again for introducing me to Chumley's Celvyn. It's def one of our fav's. Sat by the fire and drank beer and gobbled down burgers n' fries. Turns out LeeAnn is a Cure fan. A HUGE Cure fan. We traded stories and then I told her about my religious experience touching Robert Smith. I almost teared up telling it and she DID tear up hearing it! We connected. It was emotional reliving the events of June 2000. Oh what a night.

Anyway, I've been searching for boots now for about 4 weeks. Every wknd has been a manhunt for the 'right' boots. Bought some, returned some. Finally found the right ones last week at Ann Taylor Loft. But they didn't have my size. Bastards! But luckily they have a website so my lovely boots, in both black and dark brown should be arriving any day now. I also found cute black suede boots on Saturday made by Havana Joe. I don't know what Cuban's know about boots, but they darn cute and they're mine.

I'm missing Buffy big time. Finished Season 5 over a month ago and now that it's all soaked in we're ready to move on to the next stage. There really is nothing good on tv anymore. Even my beloved Survivor is sucking. Pretty much all I watch regularly is CSI (the original of course) and Survivor. Everything else is crap. The Apprentice is so boring. Nothing good on any of the HBOs, Cinemax's or Showtime's. I can't believe I'm getting tired of reality tv. At least It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is on tomorrow.

How awesome was it to see Clinton on the campaign trail? That man should be president for life. He just exudes so much charisma, confidence and charm. And all the Bush people can come up with is Giuliani and da Terminator? Puh-lease!

1 Comments:

Blogger H3NR7 said...

Buffy is on her way.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home