October 15, 2004

worry

I find myself constantly worrying about this election. I feel like my life is at stake or something. When we went to Block Island I told David I don't want any discussions about it. It was nice to hide away on the pretty little island and forget about the world and its troubles. But now I'm back. We actually got back just in time for the final debate. So I was thrown right back into it all.

I don't think the Kerry comment about Kerry's daughter was a big deal. Of course they're jumping on any opportunity to hurt the Kerry campaign and now making a HUGE deal about it. Get over it. At least he answered the damn question on whether or not homosexuality is a choice. Bush just said 'i dunno'. Yeah, we know how you really feel buddy. You don't fool anyone. Except the stupid Republicans.

1 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

I completely agree. I think Kerry's comment may have been gratuitous, but is it newsworthy? Not so much.

What REALLY gets my goat is that more media coverage is being given to Kerry's reference to Cheney's daughter than Bush's flat-out lie involving Osama bin Laden:

Kerry: Six months after he said Osama bin Laden must be caught dead or alive this president was asked, where's Osama bin Laden? And he said, "I don't know. I don't really think about very much. I'm not that concerned."Bush: Gosh, I don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. That's kind of one of those exaggerations.Bush on March 13, 2002, in a response to a question about Osama bin Laden: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. ... And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run.Now that should be the clips being played over and over again on all the news stations!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home