June 10, 2005

Music Baton

Juvenile? Yes. But fun nonetheless...

1. The person who passed the baton to you:
The one and only Rachelpink

2. Total volume of music files on your computer:
A little less than a gig. I dont' like to bog the machine down w/ music. I just keep it all on my iPod (37 gigs).

3. The title and artist of the last CD you bought:
Hm, haven't bought anything in a long time. Get all my music for free, hee hee. I guess The Cure's last album was the last thing I paid for (last Summer).

4. Song playing at the moment of writing:
Nothing

5. Five songs you have been listening to of late or all-time favorites, or particularly personally meaningful songs
Songs that I've been listening to recently:

All from my running playlist...
"PDA" Interpol
"Play for Today" The Cure
"American Idiot" Green Day
"By The Way" Red Hot Chili Peppers
"The Cedar Room" Doves

6. The five people to whom you will 'pass the musical baton.':
Celvyn
Brandon
Henry (not that he updates his sucky blog)
Hillary
Irene

5 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Thanks,Sim! for putting me on the list of the 5 people,that you would pass the music baton to!!!But what is the Music Baton??? I am confused!Please tell me what is??? Thanks
Love
Brandon

8:09 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Never Mind,I understand it now!!Il post it now.Check it out!! O.k?

10:40 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Wheres your Recent Post??

5:39 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

Okay, I just want to point out - I have not been ignoring the baton! Unfortunately, I don't think I can add much value to it. I don't have ANY MP3's on my computer (I'm still stuck in the CD era), and I've got no one to pass the baton to! The only other blogger I know who might be remotely interested is Eugene, but we'll spare him. :P Anyway, I liked reading your music info, and I'm sorry I have to break the chain for my lack of music coolness. :/

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home