June 04, 2005

Pat on the back

I'd like to pat myself on the back for just completing running the Central Park outer loop this morning (6 miles). I set out to do my normal three loops around the reservoir (about 5 miles) when I saw all the runners going by on the loop. I can do this I said. And I did. I really got a feeling for how far it is. Normally I just think 'ok, 3 times around the reservoir'. But today as I passed all the beauty that is Central Park in it's full Summer glory I realized 'HOT DAMN-THIS IS FAR'!

I don't think I could ever live far away from the park. It's so magnificent. Every season has it's own special beauty. But nothing's like the Summer green.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

do you run fast?.Good-job i would get tired at the 1st lap.LOL

LOVe
Brandon

Please Reply anyone

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home