May 17, 2005

NIN



Went to Nine Inch Nails last night with Cel, Hen and LeAnn. David bowed out because he had too much work to do (but we all know it's because the concert would have been too much fun). The show was great. Such a great venue. I really have a hard time seeing anyone play in large venues anymore. I'm so spoiled by the smaller ones here. I hate seats. All concerts should be standing general admission only. How could anyone go to a NIN concert and sit down?

The place was filled with goofy guys in black NIN t-shirts. Where are all the female fans? But LeAnn and I were there to represent. The bass was awesome and so powerful I could feel my ribs bouncing around inside me. Trent was great in all his screaming glory. I don't know how he does this every night. Such a powerful performance. There was a lot of energy and a great crowd, except for the few guys who think they can go shirtless and sweaty and slide up against people. So freakin' nasty. And what's with all the idiots with the cameras. So many people preferred to take pictures of the performance than actually see it for themselves. Or call people on the phone to hear it instead of hearing it for themselves. So annoying.

On our way out I looked behind me and David Bowie was sitting maybe 5 feet from where we were standing. He looked awesome as usual. But I felt bad for him as I noticed people were staring at him throughout the show.

It was great to see Trent again and relive my young n' wild days back in Miami FLA. Even if he has beefed up and had a little too much muscle for my liking.

Happy birthday Trent. You still rock my world.

1 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

Wow! You saw Trent and David Bowie!? What a night! Sounds like a blast.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home