May 05, 2005

Açai & Green Vibrance





There are two new nutritional finds that I have been very excited about and feel the need to share. One is the Açai berry and the other is Green Vibrance.

Per the website, Green Vibrance should aid in the following, all of which I need:
*Nutritional Powerhouse
*Strengthens Immunity
*Improves Digestion
*Improves Circulation
*Fights Stress
*Builds Energy & Endurance

Basically you take a scoop of this nasty green powder and mix it in with 8oz of your favorite fruit juice and drink (fast)down. Doesn't taste too bad.

The Açai berry has more antioxidants than wild bluberries and pomegranate, both of which were believed to be the antioxidant leaders until recently. The Açai berries are only found in Brazil and are now being imported into the US. I bought the frozen berry packs and have been making smoothies with banana and strawberries a few times a week. It tastes awesome and is different from any other berry I have tried. You can also buy the drinks (the mango/banana Açai is great) at any health food store.

Although our buddy Eric recently told me that more antioxidant isn't neccessarily beneficial, I refuse to believe it and will continue to fill my body with as much healthy stuff as possible.

I believe I will live to be over 100. Yeah baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home