April 17, 2005

Another glorious Sunday

What a beautiful day. Just as nice or even better than last Sunday. Woke up 9am. Went with David for our first run around the reservoir since last Summer. Everyone and their mother was out. Managed to run 4.5 miles and then fast walk another 1.5. That's 6 miles under my belt for the day!! Poor David twisted his knee and had to stop around the 2 mile mark. But I give him an E for effort.

After the run we cleaned up and walked (slowly) around the neighborhood and then took the train down to 14th Street looking for shoes. DSW was packed beyond belief. Henry caught up with us. Found a pair of not so nice but not too ugly Born flip flops. Henry and David said I should get the green. So green it is. They are a little pricey but very comfortable. Perfect for my Spain trip later this year.

Ate outside at Zen Palate and then had dessert at our fav bakery Mary's Off Jane. Awesome banana cream pie.

My feet and legs are killing me now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spo0kybear said...

hey! i'll run w/ you...i can barely do 2 miles but i'll try to keep up!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

can I just tell you that I am very jealous of your life!!
Not that I'd trade my kids for the WORLD, but what I'd give to sleep in, go for a jog and have a day like you had and as many meals out at fantastic resturants like you!!
It sounds wonderful!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home