April 08, 2005

Friday morning gripes

WARNING-VENT ALERT!

I'm in a cranky mood. David woke me up last night because he was too hot to sleep. It was really hot in the room. But what am I supposed to do? Open the window yourself. Geez.

The subway system has just gone to shit lately. Everyday I look around and wonder if it's all going to crumble down around me. Weekly there are delays on the 7 train. Today as I waited I looked up and saw huge gaping holes in the ceiling with water flooding in. Now the 7 train is 4 levels below street level. 4 LEVELS! WTF? That means there is holes leading all the way down. Unbelievable.

I dropped my AM New York paper on the stairs on my way down. I NEVER litter so I picked it up. Even though it was wet with god-knows-what. Probably throw up or piss. I had to carry the damn thing from 96th Street all the way to the street at 42nd and 3rd because there were NO trash cans the entire way. WTF? They continually put up signs not to throw litter into the tracks but I can tell you I came very close to doing so. How can you not expect people to litter when you only put one trash can per 200 ft of platform? And NO trashcans anywhere on the 7 platform at Times Square? ARGH!

I finally put on my headphones and The Smiths Half a Person came on and I was a little more relaxed.

"...I like it here, can I stay?..."

3 Comments:

Blogger Spo0kybear said...

the smiths always makes me feel better. i like last night i dreamt, that somebody loved me. or there is a light that never goes out.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Hey Sim,its me Brandon,Can you call me whenever you have the chance,my blogger is working fine,i just wanted to ask yiu some questions about the website and some extras about it,dont forget to visit my site ,love always BRANDON

12:37 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

yes, There is a Light is my fav

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home