March 28, 2005

DJ BJ

My nephew sent me his birthday wish list. Mind you his birthday isn't until June. He cracks me up. A true original. He will be 13.

Hello everyone as you all know that its brandon here and I would like to let everyone know what I am asking for my birthday on JUNE 16 and its a gas scooter called a pocket bike it looks like a mini motorcycle, my dad BEN knows what it looks like, its safe because it has head and tail lights for the night and has a horn, WHERE AM I GOING TO RIDE it? Around my complex or block.YES I have drown one before because my all my friends have one.they are so much fun,so I am asking everyone to please copperate and put money together to purchase this. Omi please forward this to fred Simone please show matthew or david this. SO PLEASE EVERYONE communicate and try to get me this.THIS IS ALL I want for my birthday so please!!!

Thanks for thaking the time to read this long email for any QUESTIONS call me @
my cell or send me An email.

Thanks love you all xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home