March 28, 2005

Monday blues

Once again I say it-I hate Mondays. They suck. Or rather, work sucks. Oh how I hate to work. Maybe one day I will be able to just not do it. We'll see. We'll see...

It seems with every change of season I get antsy and wish I worked or did something else. Oh well. I'm listening to old Depeche Mode. Oh how nice the good ol' non working days were.

Here's my wknd in case anyone's interested. I just copied and pasted from my email to Eugene this morning so excuse any errors-not in the mood to retype it all pretty and shit:

Saw Nomadic museum on Sat. It was alright. The space is amazing and I like the way the images were presented but after a while there was just too many and I though the film at the end was a little too 'Enigma' like altho some shots were beautiful. Just a little too unnatural for me. I dunno. I loved the space though.

Walked around town w/ Jen and some of her friends all day. ALL over town. Had coffee and dessert. Then dinner at a Vietnamese place on B and 7th I think. It was ok. Drinks were great tho. Then went to a couple of bars but it got so loud that we had to scream and all of our throats hurt. Then we went to another bar down to the basement for quiet and within 10 min the place became PACKED and the music was turned up way too loud. Then some chick came out in her bra and panties and started to pole dance so I was SO outta there. Then went to eat at a diner. Got home at 3.

Sunday woke up at noon. Got ready and went to LI for Easter w/ david's family. His Mom made corned beef and mashed potatoes which is my FAVORITE meal EVER so I was in serious heaven. Ate so much but I don't care. So freakin good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home