March 15, 2005

U2

Yesterday tickets went on sale for the Fall leg of the U2 tour. I had planned to get 5 tickets. I got to work early (on time) and signed onto Ticketmaster promptly at 8:59AM. I got in right away. But the pull down menu only allowed me to choose 1 or 2 tickets. WTF?? So I chose two, waited about 2 minutes, and then was given decent seats for the Saturday night show-section 308, row A. Nice. But then I tried to go back in to secure tix for my buddies. Now the pulldown menu gave me an option of up to 8 tickets. WTF? But no luck. I either got rejected because no tickets were left or I got a message saying I've exceeded my ticket limit.

At least I got 2 tickets. It will be no Elevation 2001 tour, nothing could ever match that unbelievably emotional show. But it's something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o drat. if you had told me then i would have tried to get tickets too. oh well.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home