March 02, 2005

Wonderfalls



Dave and I stumbled across a review of Wonderfalls a couple weeks back when it was playing at The Museum of TV & Radio. It's produced by the same producer of Angel and Firefly. Apparently this was a new Fox series that was pulled off the air after only 4 episodes. Probably because they gave it the shitty Friday night timeslot.

Petitions, websites and emails were sent begging Fox to keep it going. But alas it went bye bye.

Luckily all 13 episodes are now available on DVD. We received the first disc from Netflix last night and I must say we are very impressed. Very quirky. Very unique. The lead Caroline Dhavernas is great.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spo0kybear said...

why does that show sound so familiar? what's it aboot??

1:59 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

please see link to description.

It's about some girl who went to Brown and now works in a Niagra Falls gift shop. One day a plastic lion began talking to her and telling her to do a certain good deed. It was called a rip off of Joan of Arcadia but it was actually made at the same time.

It's cool. I think you'd likey.

4:46 PM  
Blogger sophia lee said...

uhm, firefly? what is that show? any good?
i will chk out wonderfall.
how do u add the current reading stuff on the side of ur blog?

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's such a rip-off of my life--except I get MY instructions from a plastic unicorn.


This sounds pretty nifty. . . I will add this to my Netflix que.

X rachel

8:06 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Solee-you add the side stuff on your template in the side bar area. I added my own titles and stuck in some pics.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home