February 18, 2005

Time Warner aint so bad after all

The tech came at 6:30pm last night. I was ready. Luckily my coworker reminded me to make sure they bring a new box with them as they usually come unprepared. So I had called Time Warner earlier in the day to request a new box. And they delivered.

Just as the CABLE GUY! came up the stairs my nosey and loud upstairs neighbor was also coming up with her 6 yr old son (that looks like he's 12). She said she had a remote control that didn't work and for me to ask him if he had any extras. A few minutes later her and her son came down and into my apt (which I didn't care for). She had their remote in her hand. The thing looked like it had been chewed by wild dogs. I always knew they were crazy. She bugged the guy for at least 15 min asking for a remote. He continually told her they don't carry them. She continually asked. It was ridiculous. I just wanted them out and my new box in.

Finally they left and he exchanged my old box for a brand new, state of the art, DVR box. They have recently upgraded them. This one actually fits in my space, has better picture, is faster, and you can search your shows by keyword or letter. Just like Tivo! Nice!

So of course the first thing I did was set up to record my Buffy's. I now feel so relaxed and actually got to work on time instead of getting here late because I'm too into Buffy to leave the apt.

Oh, and Survivor was AWESOME last night. I think this season will rock. They've already changed it up a lot and shocked the hell out of everyone involved.

I love TV. Maybe a little too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home