February 10, 2005

24



I finally joined Netflix this morning at 7:30AM. Put season 1 of "24" in my queue. Got up early to catch one of my favorite Buffy episodes "Seeing Red" on FX. Why do I have to get up early when I have a DVR you ask? Because my DVR box is a piece of shit and does not record anything. The cable guy is coming tonight to fix it and give me a new box. I will be sure to get some kind of credit for this. I had recorded almost the entire season 6 of Buffy on FX and the box has deleted them all. Hopefully after tonight this will be resolved. If not, I will personally raise all hell at Time Warner.

1 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

We love watching 24 on DVD! I don't know how anyone can watch it during the normal season and wait a whole week in between episodes. We'll go through a whole DVD (4 episodes) in one night!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home