February 05, 2005

(insert title here)

David came home feeling miserable last night. We ended up going to sleep at 10pm. On a Friday! Unheard of in our household. So of course I was up by 7:30AM this morning. Even more unusual. Worst of all I feel phlegmy and my throat hurts a bit. Uh oh. I hope I'm not getting sick. I havent' been sick in a long time. But someone at work has the flu and then David has a cold or something. Damn. Must take Vitamin C.

I'm also thinking of making another blog. A more private blog. So some prying eyes don't see.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take zinc drops, Simone. I had a cold coming on last week, sucked down tons of zinc, and I was spared. And I have some friends who swear by Airborne. Feel better. .
-Rachel

8:42 PM  
Blogger Shall we dansu said...

so does this mean you're not going to link to the other blog from this blog? does that mean i shouldn't either? uh, not that i know the address of the new blog. and yay! more blogs to read! if i get the super secret decoder ring that is. i should drink more ovaltine.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

OOOH!!! does simone have a blog stalker???? gotz to get me one of those

12:23 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

thanks Rach, I will get some Cold Eze today.

No blog stalker. Though that sounds fun!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home