February 07, 2005

I want a baby

There. I said it.

No, we're not trying yet. But I'm getting excited. At the party on Saturday I was talking to the women (who all have kids) and Donna told me what I've heard hundreds of times. When you have a baby, you realize that you never thought you could love something so much. Donna said she still cries sometimes when she's just sitting with Angel alone and thinks "we made this". Crazy.

So no trying until later in the year. But I've been reading new mother blogs and hearing of all the pains and gains of having a new baby. Some of it scary, real scary. But the rewards sound so worth it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will knit presents for the baby-to-be. like this hat: http://alohamedia.net/sarah/hats/chicken-viking/

x rachel

5:05 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

i LOVE it!

6:50 PM  
Blogger e.kuo. said...

so you probably know that i'm eug's bro. being a parent is quite amazing. patricia and i sit around every-so-often and can't believe that we created a little person with his own personality. as soon as i get to work, i can't wait to get home - and having his photo on my desktop doesn't help, but gives me reason.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

thanks for the comment eric. you know that e.kuo really throws me off! Your baby is beautiful-congratulations! I've been reading your blogs as well as other new parents blogs and its really helping w/ any fears I had.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home