February 08, 2005

Winnings

So I went to collect my Superbowl pool winnings from my buddy Danny, who also happened to be the person that gets my other half. As I went to get it, a coworker asked me if I'm going to tip him. What? Tip him? Why?

Apparently it's customary to tip the person who handles the betting 10%. That would mean he would get $50 of my winnings. Hell no! Has anyone else heard of this?

So the total winnings was about $2,000 between everyone. Does that mean that he expects $200 for printing a piece of paper, having everyone sign their name on it, and holding their money? If that's the case then I'm in the wrong profession!

(oh, and I did not tip him. I told him that getting my other half of the loot was a tip enough. I picked the box!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Spo0kybear said...

shit yeah!!! they told me that too...i said...here's ur tip..."don't ever bet against me"

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home