March 10, 2005

Espana



I'm going to Espana! I have begun preparations for our fall trip to Spain. The best part about the trip is we will be flying for free using our Delta Skymiles! We each have some 80,000+ miles and it's only 50,000 to Europe. Nice. The only problem is that I didn't book early enough so flights are limited. Very limited. I didn't get the exact dates I want but it's no biggie. And there were no more direct flights available so the flights will be longer.

Looks like we're going Sept 7-19. That's about 10 days. We'll start in Barcelona and move our way down south, leaving out of Madrid. We may even try to throw in a day or two of Morocco.

I'm so excited. Block Island in July. Spain in September. Life is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

Wow, that's awesome! I've only been to Barcelona, but if you've got any touristy questions about that city, please let me know! I love talking about travels!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!
Chuck spent some time in Spain and loved it. He got his picture taking with some famous matadors and ate lots of jamon. Mmm. Ham.
-Rachel

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home