May 17, 2005

Attack of the giant afro baby

Saturday Dave & I took a ride up to da Bronx for a backyard BBQ. Yes, our friends actually have a (small) backyard. They even had a 1 foot border of grass surrounding it!

Anyways...BBQ was fun. Hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, steak, corn, potato salad-you get the picture. Food was good. Weather was great. Everyone brought their kids. The star of the show was of course Angel "Giant Afro" Carrilo. The child ran around for 5 hours straight. Only stopping for a chicken nugget. The child is 18 months and looks like he's three. Such a delight. And Donna is almost 8 months preggo with baby #2. I even felt and SAW the baby move in her belly. So amazing. I'm starting to look forward to having one of my own. When the time comes...


Giant Afro child Angel w/ his Papi

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

are you sure hes not from FAT ALBERT? LOL

Brandon

9:01 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

This little child looks like a lot of fun! :) And I love BBQ burger and hot dogs! One of my favorite things of summer is being about to BBQ!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home