October 14, 2005

Checklist

Things I need to get in order:

Mac
*I feel like I don't use my Mac like I should. I should buy an external harddrive so I can hold all my music. Or should I? Maybe having it on iPod is enough. But what if I lose everything? Yikes!
*I should burn all my photos onto cd's so I have free room to put more stuff on.
*I should make it wireless.
*I should be able to play my itunes through the stereo.
*I should just use it for more than the internet.

Closet
*I should clean out Summer crap and make room for Fall/Winter crap. Oh wait, I don't have much Fall/Winter crap. Which leads me to...

Buy new clothes
*I have a new job. New start. Need new clothes to prove it. I started yesterday with some new boots which I secretly bought between Yom Kippur services (shhhh, a big no-no to shop on such a solemn holiday).

Me
*I lost 12 lbs over Summer running my ass off. Gained back 9 due to Spain trip and loss of baby which then lead to minor depression and major fried chicken. I started back running this week and will continue to do so until back to original weight.

Try again
*Getting pregnant again. This is first and foremost on my list but per Dr's orders I have to wait for cycle to be regular. Damn cycle. So until then I wait...


Must...resist...chicken...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one...

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love fried chicken

3:59 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

yeah-I think good fried chicken is my favorite thing. Or top 5 at least. There's a great Russian place near us that makes aweseome fried chicken. It's a mix btwn KFC extra crispy and original. Not too fried, not too spicy. Just right. Mmmm...chicken...

4:16 PM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

Yum. Fried chicken. Let's get some.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

fried chicken is sooo good that my body rejects 1/2 hour after eating it.

mmm...they closed the kfc near me, and i'm sad.

9:52 PM  
Blogger e.kuo. said...

i think next time i'm in nyc visiting eku, we'll have to hook up and get some fried chicken. haven't had it in some time, and don't ever visit kfc... unless it's for one of those little bucket parfait's... mmmm parfait. and then you can be the one to introduce aiden to fired chicken

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think blue ribbon is supposed to have good fried chicken.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Jeevan Baretto said...

keep trying till u succeed..!!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Ummm. You got hungry w/ the chicken. Wait... Im always hungry,LOL. Nice Check List

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home