December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays

Sophie and I are off to Miami today. A lot has been going on this past week. David's Father had a heart attack and subsequently quintuple bypass surgery. Yes, I said quintuple. He is doing better and recovering well. We expect him to come home in the next few days. Then the real recovery and hard work will begin. Needless to say, I am looking forward to a little R & R in Miami for a few days. Although with an active 20 month old, there isn't much!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

See you soon!!

:)
Expect over one thousand pics of me and Sophster!

5:21 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

Very glad to hear David's father is doing well! I am also glad you are spending the holidays with your family, no matter where, and even under difficult circumstances. I'm wishing you and your family all the best.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Thanks Irene. He actually had another setback with 2 strokes this past week but is recovering well once again so we are hoping for the best. What a rough 2 weeks this has been...

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home