March 12, 2004




I got me some free tickets to see the Indigo Girls tonight at Radio City from the CFO at my company who couldn't go last minute. What a nice treat! They were awesome. Although I'm not digging the new album too much-a little too country and guitary, I prefer the more folksy, vocal Girls-the audience was really into it. I've never heard an audience sing along so beautifully to almost every song. It was just a happy, feel good time. I haven't picked up any of their albums since early 90's so I didn't know much of what they played, but they just sound so beautiful together. 2 of the most amazing voices out there. And the acoustics in Radio City really are like none other. Such rich sound.

Dave recalled a Indigo Girls concert he went to in Buffalo years ago where everyone rushed the stage towards the end and sang along to the final songs. No such luck this time, but still a beautiful event. Thanks Barb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home