March 03, 2004


Well, I'm pretty bummed. I didn't win the dream home. Surprise surprise. But some nice lady and her husband did. And she cried. And I was happy. Kinda. Oh well, there's always next year. Turns out something like 36,000,000 people entered. Um, I think I have better chances winning the lotto.

I was listening to Stern this morning (while I still can) and I caught the tail end of his theory on why his show was taken off of 6 stations throughout the US. Stern used to be a Bush supporter (with all the war business and everything), but he has changed his mind w/ all this Jesus crap going on and is now Pro-whoever-can-beat-Bush. According to Stern, Bush is somehow linked to Clear Channel Media and Stern believes that he took the shows off the air in those specific areas so that Stern could not steer the Florida audience towards voting Democrat. Interesting theory. I wouldn't put anything past this Bush bastard. If he wins I am moving to Trinidad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home