March 03, 2004


Ok-so if yesterday was a 9 on a scale of 1-10 (10 meaning I will faint within 5 minutes) today is about a 5! Woo-hoo. Thanks to your support (Henry/Rach-not Cel). I still have the constant slight headache and very little energy, but I can manage. Still, it was equally impossible to get myself out of bed this morning. I can't wait for the weekend so I can sleep in for 48 hours straight. Mmmmmm.

I have noticed that I am totally turned off to ALL food. The thought of eating eggs in the morning grosses me out, as does eating any more veggies n chicken. But I will try.

In other news, tonight on Entertaiment Tonight they will be revealing the winner of the HGTV Dream Home contest. So yes, after today you are all welcome to come and visit hubby and I in our new house in Georgia. I can't wait! I have a good feeling about this . Whats really depressing is there is actually a Dream Home Message Board. I was curious so I browsed through. Its all these women who are sitting at home waiting for the HGTV truck to pull up and announce they're the winner. Who are they kidding? I'm the winner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home