March 25, 2004




I got my hair cut today. In fact, I got them all cut! (hardy har har)

I've been in desperate need of a hair cut/hair style for some time now. I've been putting it off because my hairdresser (Marco, grrrrrrrrrrr) is ALL the way in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn-about an hour fifteen minute subway ride. But I finally made it and BOY am I happy I did. Not only did I get a Marco kiss (well, he IS Italian), but I got a great new cut/style.

The salon was extremely busy tonight and I was quite worried when he was cutting my hair but keeping his eyes on the woman who was sitting in the shampoo chair. Um, look at ME when you cut my hair. But it seems she had a bit of a coloring disaster so I was understanding. About 85% of her hair was the chocolatey brown color she desired, but the top part near the crown had an orangy look to it. Glad I didn't get any coloring done. Phew! He did get some other chick to blowdry my hair which gave me less Marco time than I would've liked. But in all it was a wonderful experience and now I have to figure out how to sleep standing up so my hair looks this good tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home