June 04, 2004


GO SMARTY GO!

Tomorrow is the Belmont Stakes. I am excited. I am beyond excited actually. Sure, there's been years past where we were so sure we'd have a triple crown winner. Real Quiet. Funny Cide. But this year is different. This horse is different. Smarty brings out something in people that the others didn't. I don't know if its because he's undefeated, or if its his amazing story. But this is a special horse and tomorrow will be a race to remember. I have to be sure to bring tissues because the Belmont Stakes is sure to bring a lot of emotion to everyone who witnesses it. Go Smarty go! You can do it. You have the whole world routing for you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your weather report. That's nifty.
-Rachel

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home