August 05, 2004

family visit

My brother and two nephews arrive in a couple of hours for a Summer Big Apple visit. I can't wait to see them. For a while I was only seeing my nephews maybe once a year and it made me very sad. This year this will be the third time I see them. Its amazing how time flies and how quickly kids grow up.

When I told my younger nephew Brandon that I got a new iPod his response was "can I have your old one?". I knew he'd ask. I really want to give it to him, but the problem is 1 iPod-2 nephews. Shortly after I received a call from nephew #2 Conrad. I answered and heard this deep voice saying they will share it and could they pleeeease have it. Last time I saw Conrad his voice was squeaking a little but now its full on mature. Damn, time really is flying. He's already a man.

I think I will give it to them to share. I really want them to have one each but can't afford it at this time. But they're such good kids they deserve it.

Let the fights begin!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shall we dansu said...

o cool. i didn't realize your brother was in town this weekend. fun! and this is apropos nothing, but it kinda sucks that when you click on "comments" you have to click again to actually make one. :-(

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home