November 03, 2004

Devastation

I can't believe this. I can't sleep. My head is throbbing, stomach upset, mind all over the place. All I think about is what could possibly happen to this country over the next 4-12 years. Women's right to choose. Hell no. Gay rights. Nope. Social Security. Are you kidding? Health Care. Nope. More war and fucked up foreign relations. Yep.

It's a crying shame that people in this country don't realize the impact their vote for Bush has. The thought of the Republicans controlling the House, Senate and White House is nauseating. How could this happen? Please let there be a recount.

Un-fucking-believable.

2 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

I KNOW!!!! I wanted to blog a response on my blog too, but I am actually feeling speechless! I feel disappointed, shocked, ashamed even. I totally agree that this choice is devastating to America's future, and I have a "what are we going to do!?" kind of feeling in me.

9:52 AM  
Blogger UK Dive Boy said...

You know what. I saw Farenheit 9/11 last night on Pay Per View.

After watching that, I can only assume that 51% of the country DIDN'T see it yet! If they had, their conscience wouldn't have let them re-elect Bush.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home