November 08, 2004

I touch the fire...



I am obsessed with the musical episode Once More, With Feeling from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. When I go to sleep I sing it, wake up in the middle of the night-singing it. In the shower-singing. We are watching it at least once, sometimes twice a night. I downloaded the soundtrack and can't stop listening. And Spike. Oh my. I am now thinking Spike it hot. It's amazing how much of a hold on me this show has. I wish it would never end. There's nothing like it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spo0kybear said...

i thought that you'd hate that episode...due to your dislike for musicals. that's one of my faves...


henry...isn't this the season where.....??????

6:44 AM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

...where Buffy becomes a vampire? Yes! I forgot!

This one of my all-time favorite Buffy episode too. I knew you'd love it. I love this show. The final season 7 Buffy DVDs ships next week and then no more. Where do we go from here?

11:11 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

the battles done and we kind of won so we sound our victory cheer... :(

1:12 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

and what makes you think I don't like musicals? Just b/c I didn't like the South Park movie doesn't mean I don't like a good ol' musical every now and then.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home