November 04, 2004

shock and awe

I am still in shock and some denial about what happened yesterday. I cannot bring myself to watch the news or look at any pictures of that smug asshole.

I bought a new videogame last week, Pikmin 2. I realize I will now completely throw myself into that world in order to escape this ugly reality that is upon us. I will alternate btwn Pikmin and Buffy. That's a nice, cute, safe world where the only threat is ugly vampires. But Buffy will take care of them. I bet she's a Democrat.

1 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

Oh, I am feeling the same way! And it's nice to know I'm not the only one... Before the election, I was glued to the news and was practically feeding off the information. Now I'm surfing the radio and TV stations to avoid having to listen to the news that is, of course, still covering the election results constantly!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home