June 19, 2005

Batman Begins




Friday night I saw Batman Begins w/ Dave, Hen and Matt. While walking there I passed 2 goth girls with capes in the subway. It took me a minute to realize why. I started thinking to myself, it's been a long time since I've seen a really good movie. A movie that pulls me into the world. A movie that moves me. Well my wait is over. Batman Begins is that movie. It is everything the others wish they could be.

I never knew how Batman began. Never read any comic books. Never questioned it really. I enjoyed the first movie. Hated the rest. I just figured he was a rich man that was bored and hated criminals because of the death of his parents. But there is so much more. SO much more. And watched it all unravel was an incredible experience. Especially when it is at the hands of Chris Nolan. What a genius.

This movie is perfect. I could find nothing wrong with it. I just felt overjoyed at the end. Everyone in the theatre felt the same. We all couldn't wait to applaud and show our appreciation for such a masterpiece.

Celvyn-IMAX-this week. Let's do it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Hey,I tottaly agree with you.I saw this movie on my Birthday (thursday).But the funny thing part is that when I went to go see it,I gave the guy my ticket to go in and he said theater 13,and it was my birthday and i was turning 13!.And you know when it is is birthday in the movie? It was my Birthday too that day.And did you know Kinda Ka will not be operating for SEveral weeks because of problems.Go to sixflags.com for more info.Bye

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I saw the movie yesterday-- AWESOME!!

By the way-- I think that corn had crack in it-- I want mooorrrreeee!!!!

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

imax tomorrow wednesdAY baby!!!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home