June 16, 2005

Sneaks



Last night I had a crappy run. I was bored. Tired. Uncomfortable. Everything just seemed impossible. Negative thoughts kept entering my mind. I did finish the run but by the time I got home I was completely worn out, couldn't move and had chills. Worse even I had terrible blisters and realized that I finally have to accept defeat and get some new running shoes. This will be my 4th pair. The New Balance 766NC to be exact.

Any runner I know swears by New Balance. But for some reason I've tried every other brand but. But not anymore!

I'm am praying to the running shoe god's that these finally be the ones. I've spent way too much money. Way too many days popping blisters. And way too many nights running in pain.

Please please PLEASE let these work.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dunno. all the marathoners i know swear by asics . . .

5:15 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Tried asics. They suck. I think these are the ones.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny,last night i had a crappy run too! I barely made it to the bathroom.

no blisters though

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only ones I swore by were Nikes. My last couple of pairs have been underwhelming, though. Might have to switch loyalties, after twenty years...

DocESP!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah i guess it depends on the foot. i guess asics are better for wide feet and pronation. whatever that is.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home