July 20, 2005

New addition!

No, I'm not preggo.

We finally bought a new rug and a side table yesterday at Crate and Barrel. Thanks to Steve S for the suggestion.

Hopefully these purchases will end the fights David and I have been having regarding what to buy, how much and when. It's seems this apartment will never get done. I know we've only been there a couple of weeks and I'm being impatient. But I just want it feel like 'ours' already.

So on Saturday we will pick up our new purchases and hopefully everything will look good and we'll be on our way to making this place feel like home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

SEE YOU TOMMAROW!!!,I can't wait!!

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, NOW I can say it.

"No, I'm not preggo"?

Yes, you were!

--ESP!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home