October 19, 2005

Out Of Control

Chicken. I can't stop. Last night we ordered the 8 piece and I had 4 pieces of chicken. I was actually basking in chicken glow all night! As I told my co-workers about this they all decided to run out and buy Popeye's for lunch. They asked me if I wanted any. I said no. Then I changed my mind. Now I am waiting for a 2 piece meal. What is wrong with me? I used to be a pillar of self control for all who knew me. Now I'm off the wagon. Or on. Or whatever the hell it is.

I did run 4x last week and twice so far this wk. But still, I don't think I'm running enough miles to cancel out 4 + 2 pieces of fried chicken. I need to get with the program.

That's it. NO MORE CHICKEN.

On a happier note...we may be going to Costa Rica for New Years. But more on that later. Oh yeah baby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that chicken glow is otherwise known as oil. ;-)

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home