July 22, 2006

Arrrrrrrrrr, me nuts

Saw Pirates last night. LOVED it. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Art direction, costumes, special effects were all amazing and the performances by my man Depp and my other man Bloom were a lot of fun to watch. Per a Dr friend of us, most of it was filmed in Dominica. Pretty place. I'm sure they totally destroyed it though. But whatever, it was worth it! I love love love Davy Jones and his crew. Very, very creative. But I must admit I was a little confused as I didn't pay much attention to the first one. Maybe we'll rewatch it today to refresh our memories.

After watching all those tentacles we had a craving for some octopus so we headed over to Hell's Kitchen to Uncle Nick's for some grilled baby octopus, taramosalata and greek salad. Damn I love that tasty greek food. Opa!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I swear you eat things I would never dream of! That's the thing about living in NYC, huh?
I don't think I could get octopus anywhere in this entire state! :)

1:52 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

Haha! That's funny, going for octopus after the show. :) I really enjoyed the second Pirates too. A little more to keep track of than the first one, and I thought the movie came across like they were trying to be funny this time - but it worked for me, and I laughed out loud several times.

I totally don't remember how the first one ended, and so I left the theatre totally confused...

2:25 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

I didnt like it :( ... I hope I go to NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6:37 PM  
Blogger hillary said...

man. talk about disturbing images.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home