June 27, 2006

New England is a callin'

So in two days we are on vacation. Well, kinda. Going to Andover, MA for the wedding of David's second cousin Randi & her man Jeff. Then off to Cape Cod for some R&R with my man. We will be staying at the lovely Ashley Manor. Luckily they had one room left, their very best, just for us. So it's booked. And I can't wait to get away from it all and relax. But...

But I will miss soccer! What's a girl to do? Matthew thinks we can sneak off from the wedding to find a TV somewhere. But I think it's kinda rude. But, I will look anyway. Gotta sneak away from my desk on Friday to catch the Argentina-Germany game. That'll be a doozie. I am going to have some serious soccer withdrawl come the week after next. And to think I've missed 34 years of this stuff!

Work is nutty. We have an Italian exchange student who is with us for one month doing an internship. My boss seems to think we are all responsible for this guy since he's 17. Uh, no. He can survive in the Big Apple all by himself. He's from Milan of all places! That's kinda big. But he's sweet. And a cutie. And hopefully he will teach me some Italian. Or cook for me.


Oh, and new on my list of favorite things-my new iPod Shuffle that I got just for running. Soooo small. Soooo light. Like I'm wearing nothing at all! Stupid, sexy Flanders.

AND Coca-Cola Blak. Like Coke, with coffee, lots o' caffeine, and a hint of chocolate flavor me thinks. All that for only 45 calories. Wooo!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coke Blak is really good? I am v. skeptical.

-rachel

1:39 PM  
Blogger hillary said...

Ha. My brother was cursing stupid sexy Flanders this morning.

Coke Blak is the best thing ever, and that's no lie.

3:13 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

I've never heard of this Coca-Cola Blak! I'm going to have to check it out...

5:05 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

It's yummy. BUT, it costs more! I think it was like $2.50 for a little bottle. But worth a try.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

It's yuky. that blak stuff. try manhattan special (or something like that) it is coffee soda - not this coca-cola artificial stuff.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home