June 13, 2006

A chemical reaction

Guess who's going to Radiohead tonight?! Woohooo for me and Cel!

I wonder if they will play my alltime favorite song EVER, Let Down? Based on recent performances I'd say we have a 25% chance. David says it won't be good live. How can it not? It's a perfect song. Pure bliss. Everything that's good in life wrapped up in a 4:59 bundle. I can't wait!!

I'm LOVING the World Cup. Doesn't matter who's playing, it's all good fun. Poor Ghana couldn't keep up with the fast (and HOT!) Italians yesterday. Looking forward to watching some more games that I DVR everyday. I have no choice. Luckily though, I work for a British company, so the games are always showing on our lunchroom TV. I wonder if we'll get the day off when the Brits play?

I've decided to rev up my workout. One month of running 6 miles, 3-4 times a week. And what do I have to show for it? One pound lost. WTF? Normally by this time I'd be five pounds down. Damn mid-thirties SUCK! So I've decided to go to the gym on my off running days and try this eliptical I keep hearing about. I've also sped up my running time a bit. Wish me luck. Pounds be dammed, you WILL go away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Luigi! Luigi!

Stazione Toschi!


for power converters

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home