May 24, 2006

Wooo!

American Idol was pretty damn boring last night. I don't know if it was the lame song choices or the fact that Chris should be there instead of one of them. But either way I am routing for Taylor tonight. He's got soul, he's got a great attitude and he's just so likeable.

Go Taylor go! WOooooo!

On another note, I can't WAIT for the season finale of Lost. Let's hope it's not dissapointing. I have a feeling it won't be.

Oh, and a Happy Birthday to my favorite Brother-in-Law Matthew! : )

4 Comments:

Blogger e.kuo. said...

any chance you notice that at the end when they were playing back schnippits of the songs that the ending of taylor's last song was different? during the broadcast, he was holding onto the mic... and then on the playback, the mic was in the mic-stand... hmmm... something fishy about that 'live' programming action

3:05 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Hm, are you sure about that? Damn, I think I deleted it from my DVR. I will see if I can take a second look.

Either way, WOOO!

3:20 PM  
Blogger e.kuo. said...

oh yeah. positive.. did the playback with the VCR! who needs the fancy stuff when VCR's are in da house.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

HAPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!!! BEST WISHES!!!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home