April 30, 2006

So Relax

Ugh, my allergies are so bad right now. Had to work most of the day yesterday but by 4 o'clock the sun was still shining bright so I decided to get out of the house a bit. Went down to Century 21 to return something for David and shop for myself. I realize I have no clothes. Or very lilttle. It's so hard for me to find stuff I like. Very frustrating. Found a couple things yesterday, but not enough to make a dent in my wardrobe. But my allergies were acting up so after a while we had to leave. I was sneezing so much it was uncontrolable. And embarrassing. I just couldn't stop. Everyone kept blessing me. Then they'd look at me like I was strange. And move away. BAH!

We then went over to Chinatown for some chair massages at So Relax and congee at XO. While waiting for our massages someone asked where the music was coming from. The masseuse lady said "It's CD. You like? It's nice. It's so relax.".

Ah, that's where the name comes from.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

OooO well, Feel better, take some medicine. And did you relax?

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home