April 09, 2006

Fake?


I must admit, the latest pic's of Katie Holmes do look rather fake. Dave said maybe they are adopting, as Tom Cruise has done before, and want to pretend it's a natural birth. I wouldn't put it past that weirdo Tom. But would someone really go to such lengths to hide something like that? I guess it's possible. She has been really pregnant for some time now. And it seems she is taking tons of shopping trips in order to be photographed.

In Hollywood, nothing would surprise me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Dam that does look fake! LOL... We will just have 2 see

2:42 PM  
Blogger Jenny & Erik said...

Those L. Ron Hubbard alien babies sure make for a strangely shaped belly.

12:13 AM  
Blogger hillary said...

Well, she gave birth like, today.

To Suri.

I bet the baby got the pacifier after the mom...

yeah. I'm hilarious, I'm sure.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

But how do you know she really gave birth? Were you there? Was anybody?

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home