March 07, 2006

Crocus


On Saturday as David and I were walking to Chinatown for some yummy congee I noticed a wonderful sight. Pushing up through the leaves and grass were lots of green leaves. The crocuses are coming! The crocuses are coming!

On Sunday as we walked through Central Park in Shakespeare's Garden with Eric & Kim we saw actual flowers had bloomed. Oh how I love the crocus! Oh how I love the thought of Winter ending and flowers & trees blooming.

And, now I hear it'll be mid 60's on Saturday! Is this too good to be true? We shall see...

6 Comments:

Blogger Spo0kybear said...

that means jubei is going to central park!!! woo hoo!!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

uh, please do not use my blog for advertising purposes.

;-)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

FINE

7:12 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Uh, it was a joke. You didn't have to remove it :(

7:23 AM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

Eat Oreos! They're awesome. buy Oreos at your nearest grocery store.

so crocuses, huh? nothin' but crocuses'???

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home