February 22, 2006

Yesh!



I'm embarrassed to say, but I finally got a new game. Back in the day I would be playing my Gamecube nightly. The minute I got home until David made me go to bed. I haven't really played much PS2 or Gamecube in a long, long time. I figured I'll look up what's new and see if there is anything good to pick up. Lo and behold there is a new James Bond game out-From Russia With Love. Complete with voice over from Sean Connery!

Stopped at Game Stop tonight and was lucky enough to find a used one. Now I couldn't leave with just one game so when I saw Lord of the Rings-ROTK for $14.99 I knew I couldn't pass it up.

Now if they'd just release my alltime favorite game Zelda everything will be A-OK. It's been delayed for a year and a half already. It better be worth the wait. Although, I don't think anything can compare to Ocarina of Time.

Oh, how I miss the Lost Woods :(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coolness! But I sold my Gamecube a long time ago, I didnt like any games that it had anymore. PS/2 rocks! I can not wait ill PLAYSTAION 3 comes out. That will be me and my brothers X-mas Wish LiST!! :)

11:24 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

so who is the NERD now !?!

1:14 PM  
Blogger hillary said...

i can't believe you like zelda over bond.

and you get all mad at me for seeing the new pink panther. pfft.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home