February 09, 2006

Grammys


Can I just say that I LOVED the Grammy's last night. Especially the opening with Gorillaz & Madonna. I thought it was genius. I was so confused as the animation was done so well and integrated perfectly with Madonna's appearance on stage. And Madonna looked amazing. She never ceases to amaze me.

Other highlights were Mary J. burning up the stage signing ONE with more passion than Bono ever did. I also enjoyed YESTERDAY with Jay Z, Linkin Park and Sir Paul. Thankfully Paul didn't win anything as that album SUCKS big time. I don't think I've heard anything more painful than him singing whatever that new song was. Oy vey!

Not sure how U2 won as this album isn't all that. Not nearly as good as A.T.Y.C.L.B. Should've gone to Kanye. I think a lot of people probably felt slighted as they only really gave away maybe 8 awards live. How could they think running a quick blip at the bottom of the screen was giving the other artists their due honors? Although, I was thankful to do without all the country music crap.

And yes, I now agree Kelly Clarkson is good. Cel, let me know when the next concert is. Just don't tell anyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Grammys were AWESOME!! A nd I think my dad would dis-agree with you saying that U2 shoudn't have won The album of year. but I like there album too. But wheres your new pic?? Everyones waiting......(tic-toc) lol.. well ttyl By3!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

Just remember i was a Clarkie from the beginning

11:24 PM  
Blogger hillary said...

country music crap?!?!

it pains me that you can like some creepy old lady and not like country music. not only emotionally, but metaphysically.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home