February 07, 2006

New look-Old flame

So yes, I chose a new template. This one is called 'Harbor'. It had a goofy lighthouse at the top but I removed it and now looks much better. I would like to put my own image at the top though so I will look around tonight.

Interesting thing happened last week. I was working from home (LOVE it!) and saw an ad for classmates.com. When the site began I had signed up and looked around but never found anyone I knew. That was years ago. So I decided to take another look around last week and who did I find but my ex-boyfriend from so many years ago. I decided to send him a message to see what he's up to. I mean, who's not curious as to what people from way back when are doing now? I sure am! So I emailed him and he emailed back! He's married (to a friend from high school, which I knew) and now has two adorable kids.

Very weird to talk to him again. Well, write to him. But nice to know that he's doing well.

8 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Cool, Where did you get the template? Or is it a Secret and you can't tell?/ Hmmmm...lol

9:16 PM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

I like this template. Is that Block Island? Sweet. I can't wait to be on that island again.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

I chose the "harbor" template on blogger and then put in a picture we took on Block Island 2 years ago.

Ahh, can't wait to be back on the Block.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me THREE!! I want to go back to BI but for a longer time....How did you put a pic on top??

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now you've got me psyched for block island--and i get to go in may for my friend's wedding.

and i do like the new template. v. soothing.

-rachel

12:39 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

oh that's awesome. Where is she getting married?

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spring house, i think? that's the big place, right?

9:11 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

yeah. it'll be a beautiful wedding.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home